Friday, August 25, 2017

August 12: Berlin Bicycle Tour


How big is Germany?  Not much bigger than Oregon.



PUZZLER: Can you guess what this picture is? Can you guess what all of the capital letters stand for?


We did a bike tour of Berlin today, and it was a lot of fun. It was a bit drizzly at the start.




We liked the bikes so well that we kept them (rented them for longer), and we will use bikes to get around in Berlin from here on out. 


Custisjourney has been experiencing some technical difficulties tonight, with slow internet, I think, being the main culprit. So I won't post the rest of my pictures tonight, which are mostly interesting sites from around Berlin, but I hope perhaps to put them into some later blogposts.  

QUOTE:

For some years now, I have read through the Bible twice every year. If you picture the Bible to be a mighty tree and every word a little branch, I have shaken every one of these branches because I wanted to know what it was and what it meant.

-Martin Luther

NEXT UP: Museum Island

No comments:

Post a Comment